Tuesday, February 17, 2015

History

As a child I grew up so unaware of Fashion - but very smitten by the subject none-the-less. Bollywood stood a huge inspiration (It has done so for years now - sort of moulded the society I lived in..) The family I grew up in, I never thought I'd know a thing eventually about this industry. But destiny had other plans I suppose. 

I became a model - it just happened. And it was Brilliant! All my stubborn old -'fashioned' ideas broke down. And surprisingly or not - I became a part of the industry as I started to work here in Dubai; the upcoming global hub. So now I give myself a chance to express my ideas - felt that I learnt a bit to go ahead. Hence 'RITI' was born - the word Riti in Sanskrit means 'fashion'. And of course the tagline says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Views?